Michael Parra – Update 13

This week I gave Skyler the UART code that will be used to control and tell the servos which position the person will be.  We are also working on the Final Report, I made a schematic of my Verilog code using draw.io.  We will be piecing our project together this week some more.  I also bought a blue tarp for the background to eliminate falsely detected skin.  We will be using this in our presentation.

Michael Parra – Update 10

As of now I have gotten the Tracking to work. Right now I am trying to work on implementing Erosion and Dilation to improve the detection quality and eliminate unwanted noise. In order to do this process I need to reconfigure the timing to allow some additional time to execute the Morphological Processes( erosion & dilation ) . As of now the way the image processing is working is by sending one pixel at a time to the memory. As it is being sent to memory it is undergoing the Skin Detection process. However to do the dilation erosion we are going to add an extra step before saving the image to memory.